Shark Spartan Blank Mat Helmet
Type of helmet: Full-face GT helmet. Type of use: GT Sport riders.
The fiberglass version of the Spartan offers SHARK‚Äôs leading innovations in terms of design, safety and aerodynamics.
STRUCTURE & SAFETY:
- A shell made of multiaxial fiberglass.
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment.
- A double-D ring strap.
- Multi-density EPS.
- VZ160 model, anti-scratch visor.
- Pinlock Max Vision¬Æ included in the box.
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches.
- Quick visor release system.
- Autoseal system: Enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air.
- AEGIS¬Æ-labeled MICROTECH lining fabric featuring antibacterial properties.
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30¬∞C max).
- EasyFit system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses.
- Dual use anti-fog breath guard removable.
- Anti-fog mask.
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth¬Æ intercom.
AERODYNAMICS & VENTILATION:
- Double spoiler with integrated air extractors: Optimization of the aerodynamic drag and internal cooling.
- Aerodynamically-shaped SHARK Skin side fastenings on the peak favoring passive noise abatement.
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies.
- Ventilation with a dark chrome finish.