Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Ficeda Accessories 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia ABN 41 003 389 235. Phone: 1800 123 100 (“the Promoter”).
2. Competition open to Australian residents only and must be 18 years or older to be eligible for the “WIN a pair of IXON PRO ICE Winter Gloves” prize with the Promoter. Eligible entrants must complete the entry requirements in the social media post:
i. Tag your mum in the comments
ii. In 25 words or less, tell us why your mum is the best
3. By entering this competition, entrants accept these conditions and acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or contrary to the Promoter’s policies.
4. Entrants may only enter the Competition using their own name.
5. There are 2 prizes (1 pair of IXON Pro Ice winter gloves for the prize winner AND 1 pair of IXON Pro Ice winter gloves for their mum) to be Won. Total prize pool value is $179.90.
6. Competition commences Sunday 12th May 2019 (mother’s day) with closing date for entry at 5pm AEST Sunday 19th May 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Promoter will not be held responsible for registrations not received for whatever reason.
7. Entrants are allowed multiple entries into the competition. The competition is based on a game of skill and the winner will be selected by the Promoter, judged by a panel of 3 people.
8. The prize winner will be drawn at 9am AEST Tuesday 21st May 2019, on the Ficeda Accessories Facebook & Instagram pages and their name and State or Territory of residence will be announced on the with winners notified via direct message within 2 days of the drawn date, using the details provided in their entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the relevant prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to another entrant in a redraw. Any such redraw will be made from a pool of the remaining entrants and will take place at 9am on Tuesday 4th June at 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, Australia. Any redraw prize winner(s) will be notified within 2 days of the redraw via direct message using the details provided in their entry.
10. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services.
11. The winner must agree to provide identification to the Promoter before claiming their prize.
12. The promoter reserves all rights relating to this competition and can’t be challenged by the participants. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
13. Employees of the Promoter, or their family members, any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
15. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.